The Kinder Heart Foundation is proud to announce 10 new openings in the Kinder Heart UCI House for the 2021-2023 academic years. Each opening comes with all the amazing active member benefits for students and of course FREE STUDENT HOUSING. Scholarships are available for undergraduates enrolled in the UCI Registered Nurse program, maintain good standings with UCI and UCI medical and maintain a 3.2 minimum cumulative GPA (unless otherwise noted) are encouraged to apply.
Please visit the FAQ page if you aren’t sure which type of application you should complete.
Other Helpful Documents:
- 2021-2022 Scholarship Application Instruction Guide
- 2021-2022 Listing of Chapter-Specific Scholarships
- Frequently Asked Questions
- November – Scholarship application opens
- January – Virtual Sessions on How to Write a Great Letter of Recommendation (for alumnae volunteers) and How to Write a Great Essay (for applicants)
- March 1, 2021 – Application deadline
- March & April – Scholarship Committee reviews applications and makes recommendations
- May – Board of Trustees reviews and approves recommendations
- June – Applicants are notified of status and assigned a member number.
- August – Rooms are made ready for moving in. The fun begins