Thank you so much for becoming a member of Kinder Heart Foundation (KHRN.org). We’re thrilled to have you on board and can’t wait to get to know you!
To help you get involved, here are a few events we have planned over the next couple of months:
- October 23, 2022 Pumpkin Carving Party at KHF
- Many more events to be posted soon.
You can view our full calendar of events and reserve a spot. Most events provide a plus one for all members; therefore, feel free to bring a friend or family member.
In addition, we want to make sure you’re taking full advantage of all the membership benefits available! Here are a few other things to get started with as soon as possible:
* Come visit us and pickup your free welcome package with handcrafted soaps, lotions, candy and more.
* Say hi to Tanya our florist at the “Kinder Florist and Gift Shoppe”. She has a free gift for you. You can also purchase flowers at our wholesale prices.
* Attend free or at our cost events, classes, or activities every month–and perhaps even more…
* Enjoy complementary beverages, snacks, and free admission to our Art Gallery and RN Museum “For the Love of Nurses”
* Purchase art and memorabilia at the “For the Love of Nurses Art Gallery” at our cost.
* For RN students, come study in your beautiful building for free, meet other RN students from other programs, and mingle with active and retired RNs for networking.
* Free access to our networking, community, support, and love for active RNs and Student RNs. We offer the ability to relax and have some fun with other RNs, RN students and folks that love nurses–all priceless, free and part of your membership.
As a new organization, we plan to add many more exciting benefits and support to the RN community. We’ll be following up next week with our welcome call–unless we hear from you first–so get ready for that!
On a final note, it is important that you know there is no catch. We are a true 501c3 non-profit dedicated to our dual mission:
- Provide free and low cost housing, support, networking and love to RN students.
- Provide support, networking, community and love to the active RN community.
Our goal is to give back to RNs in a meaningful and impactful way and to show how much love, respect and support the community has for this noble profession. We understand the unique stresses experienced in the RN world. Together we can make a significant difference in the RN experience.
Should you need any assistance or have any questions or comments about your membership or benefits at any time, please feel free to contact us at (714) 401-3553 or email us at info@KHRN.org.
We look forward to seeing you at your new headquarters! Please call to schedule your visit.
Shannon Smith, RN, BSN
Founding Board Member